Now a domestic dwelling
Built and consecrated in 1870 by the Rev. Hugh Forbes Smith-Marriott, a one time rector of Horsmonden, and intended to be a ‘chapel of ease’ to serve the northern end of the parish and unlicensed for marriages.
Due to the fact that financing two churches was difficult and transport became easier, All Saints was closed. It eventually became the local Roman Catholic Church in 1970.
It lost its steeple in the 1987 gales and was converted to a domestic dwelling in 2020.
All Saints Roman Catholic Church
Maidstone Road, Horsmonden